You may have noticed that all the married couples complain a lot about their married life. Most of them say life has become monotonous. This goes for time in bed with your partner as well.
So, you need to keep experimenting new techniques, new positions and new places to keep the steam going. You need to be a out of the box thinker and willing to take few risks to spice up your love life.
So, what are the best places to make love to satisfy each other’s thirst to the utmost? Here, we reveal some of the best places in your house that couples use most of the time (Based on survey done by Skyn on Age group of 18-34 years).
The Living Room: The first popular choice was the Living room. Don’t just use your living room to watch TV. Use the couch or the beanbags or the carpet of your living room to the fullest, rather than using the bedroom daily. You know, what we mean ! Try it, just for a change.
The Shower: It was the second most popular choice in the survey. Most of the participants mentioned that they would like to do it under the shower and love to do a cleanup after getting dirty.
The Car: It was the third choice in the survey. The car in your garage might bring some new taste to it. So, why you should leave that place unused?
The Laundry Room: The list goes on and the next choice was Laundry room. Now you think what you can do there and how can you use the space in your laundry room. It’s not our headache !
So, if you guys haven’t tried any of these, you must try and who did tried, they should share their experiences in the comment section below. But remember, you should respect your partner’s body and if he/she says NO, that’s it. NO MEANS NO !!
Do These 8 Things After A Break Up
How to Overcome A Break Up:
As we are getting modern, the number of breakups are increasing as well. People are getting more realistic and taking it easy most of the time. But deep down, they always feel the pain. If you love someone and the relationship breaks for some reason, then it becomes really difficult. More than 50 percent of this generation can vouch for it. The heartache and frustration of a failed relationship make us much more jaded as individuals.
Love makes us do many things which we have never dreamt of. But at times, after a breakup, we ourselves make it much harder to get it over with. We take some wrong choices and end up hurting ourselves.
Things To Do After A Breakup:
1. Reduce Contact With Your Ex:
If you love someone and her lovely voice suddenly not there on the other end of your call, you feel lonely. Reducing contact with your love is the toughest thing to do. The chat, text and multiple calls- you miss the most. There is a void which was full just moments ago. But cutting contact is the most essential to do or those memories will haunt you more and more and you will be stuck in with the void; crying and crying. So, delete her number from your phone or mail real soon.
2. Don’t Stalk them on social network platforms:
Social media now a days have all the information whatever we need to know about someone- where they’re, what they’re doing, whether they’re already moving on, etc etc. Stop stalking your ex on social media. Whenever we do this, we’re still anchoring our life to theirs. Why do you need to spend your life that depends on they are up to. So its wise to Unfriend them next morning only.
3. Run away from the grieving Procedure
Don’t feign to be fine whenever you aren’t, it is okay to feel sad, hurt, upset, and you have to acknowledge those emotions first so you could eventually get them from your system by minding those emotions. Grieving is crucial, prompting the unaddressed pain festers.
4. Attempt to be buddies right after
That simply doesn’t work you know. Really. There’s so much that should be addressed which you two will never be capable to draw the line between friendship and what you shared. You might just end up fighting and making everything worse. The very rare circumstance which in fact works in is if you two were never that invested in each other anyway.
5. Don’t have physical relation with one another
Just. Don’t. Do. It. It will only mess your head up, and make you wonder things you shouldn’t be thinking. Clean break please.
6. Attempt to get back together
That is to say, you shouldn’t be with somebody who you’ve to ask to be with you. You shouldn’t be with somebody who doesn’t want to be with you. It is hard to let go of all of the happy memories and second-guessing the reason you broke up in the first place.
7. Wallowing in your pain
It’s true, you have to grieve. You need to. You absolutely need to. But then don’t make it worse for yourself by continually listening to sad songs, eating during the heartache, and prolonging the pain.
8. Give up on love
You can’t be ready to date for some time, you’ll also likely lose your faith in the notion of love. And that’s okay. But know that eventually, this too will pass. And once that time comes, keep the doors and your heart open.
Being In Love Or Being Attached : What’s The Difference
What is Love & What is Attachment?
Many times, you might have been asked by your friend the most tricky question, “Am I in love with him/her?” and you can’t give a proper answer to that question. And you end up saying “I don’t know!”. People often get confused between the two concept- ‘being in love’ and ‘being attached’.
Being in a relationship doesn’t always mean that you are in love with that person. This is more applicable in today’s world as relationships are becoming more transient. To differentiate between these two is a ‘real deal’.
We all want to experience the love that takes away all our pain and whenever he/she is around, the world seems like happen. But, most times we end up being with someone without feeling the spark.
Here are some of the key differences that might help you to distinguish between these two-
1. Real love is all about freedom, the freedom to be who you really are, without any anxieties that the other may judge you. But, if we are attached to our love, we tend to make choices for them and try to involve in every decision of their lives.
2. When we start to place our emotions or feelings over the other person, that means we are not in real love anymore. Love is selfless, and attachment is selfish. And the love fades away gradually and end up in separation.
3. Love has nothing to do with the ego. On the contrary, attachment is all about boosting your ego. Love makes you more empathetic and understanding towards each other- ‘the most charming experience ever’.
4. Attachment may die easily when you realise you are not in love anymore other the other person. But real love always prevails even after breakup. We can’t hate each other under any circumstances and end up defending each other every time in front of others even if we are miles apart.
Remember, real love is all about forgiveness. The next person you date might make you feel like its true love, but real love is a myth after all.
9 Signs To Tell That You Are Addicted, But Not In Love
“WHAT IS LOVE?” and “WHAT IS ADDICTION?”
How many of you still wonder about this question? “WHAT IS LOVE?” and “WHAT IS ADDICTION?” How could you tell the difference between them, being in love or being addicted? We sometimes become so tangled in the chains of love, we mistake it for dependence. Going crazy in love is a great feeling, however, it can change to dependence really easy.
It’s incredible to fall in love; it is a pure ecstasy for the heart. However, it all can turn into infatuation and dependency faster than we could imagine.
Here are some of the signs that may tell you what state you are actually in-
1. Your loved ones and buddies always come second as you two are formally together.
2. You are hurt when they make plans with others and you are not appreciating it at all. No personal space is there.
3. You wait around till they complete their work to be together again. You lost interest in all of your hobbies and actions and now all stuff you do as a couple only.
4. The concept, your romance might come to an end, frightens you horribly. Seems like the end of the world!
5. Since you would like to be with him/her at all times, you rarely feel discounted which means you pick up conflicts for no clear reason.
6. You pretend you like the very same things only to spend more time with him/her.
7. You cannot spend time alone at all, you are feeling empty or anxious all the time.
8. You just cannot take your hands off them, frequently participating in love-making in different places.
9. You drop everything for them. They become your priority.
Never lose your heart and soul entirely for someone. Let love win, not addiction. Enjoy every moment of your life. Move on!
Lifestyle9 months ago
Do You Know These 6 Routine Habits Are Bad For Men’s Private Part
Automobiles7 months ago
Top 10 Most Anticipated Supercars Of 2018
National6 months ago
Do You Know: Can Traffic Police Snatch Your Keys From Your Vehicle While Checking ?
Travel9 months ago
This Will Motivate You to Travel
Health8 months ago
Kundalini Yoga : The Process Of Kundalini Awakening
Diet3 months ago
How To Eat Oats And Lose Weight Quickly
Cricket8 months ago
Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar : The Man Of Records
India7 months ago
Facts Behind 10 Most Popular Beliefs In India