One might say, sleeping without clothes is the best thing in life. Your private parts might breathe the best way possible. Researchers also agree to this theory of sleeping without clothes.
But, what if you can’t sleep at all? It’s better to sleep tension-free rather than having these fears in your mind. Know these 5 reasons why you shouldn’t sleep naked.
- Emergency might knock your door at any moment, at any time. It might be fire or theft or unwanted relatives. So to face these kind of situation in a prompt manner, you better be ready instantly rather than searching for your pyjamas here and there.
- If you don’t want to feel like a thief in your own house snooping around for a glass of water at night in front of your roommates or flatmates, wear at least a boxer. Doing this you can roam around half naked also. But if you have your flat just to yourself, then it’s your wish.
- Many might argue that sleeping unclothed is the best feeling I have ever got, believe us, it’s not at all. Private parts and the sheet combo doesn’t go well. Now imagine, what if you turned your sheet (Not Upside down)…You might put the sheet on your face which was touching your parts the other night.
- Night clothes will help you to absorb your sweat. A comfortable T-shirt and a boxer is the best clothes mankind has got. Why don’t we use it ?
- In our society, you are supposed to undress only while making love or in the bathroom. We know it’s should not be like that, stereotyping…But it is like that only.
But, no one is forcing you to do what we say. It is entirely your wish how you like to sleep. After all, it’s your body and mind which should be at ease and peace.
Do These 8 Things After A Break Up
How to Overcome A Break Up:
As we are getting modern, the number of breakups are increasing as well. People are getting more realistic and taking it easy most of the time. But deep down, they always feel the pain. If you love someone and the relationship breaks for some reason, then it becomes really difficult. More than 50 percent of this generation can vouch for it. The heartache and frustration of a failed relationship make us much more jaded as individuals.
Love makes us do many things which we have never dreamt of. But at times, after a breakup, we ourselves make it much harder to get it over with. We take some wrong choices and end up hurting ourselves.
Things To Do After A Breakup:
1. Reduce Contact With Your Ex:
If you love someone and her lovely voice suddenly not there on the other end of your call, you feel lonely. Reducing contact with your love is the toughest thing to do. The chat, text and multiple calls- you miss the most. There is a void which was full just moments ago. But cutting contact is the most essential to do or those memories will haunt you more and more and you will be stuck in with the void; crying and crying. So, delete her number from your phone or mail real soon.
2. Don’t Stalk them on social network platforms:
Social media now a days have all the information whatever we need to know about someone- where they’re, what they’re doing, whether they’re already moving on, etc etc. Stop stalking your ex on social media. Whenever we do this, we’re still anchoring our life to theirs. Why do you need to spend your life that depends on they are up to. So its wise to Unfriend them next morning only.
3. Run away from the grieving Procedure
Don’t feign to be fine whenever you aren’t, it is okay to feel sad, hurt, upset, and you have to acknowledge those emotions first so you could eventually get them from your system by minding those emotions. Grieving is crucial, prompting the unaddressed pain festers.
4. Attempt to be buddies right after
That simply doesn’t work you know. Really. There’s so much that should be addressed which you two will never be capable to draw the line between friendship and what you shared. You might just end up fighting and making everything worse. The very rare circumstance which in fact works in is if you two were never that invested in each other anyway.
5. Don’t have physical relation with one another
Just. Don’t. Do. It. It will only mess your head up, and make you wonder things you shouldn’t be thinking. Clean break please.
6. Attempt to get back together
That is to say, you shouldn’t be with somebody who you’ve to ask to be with you. You shouldn’t be with somebody who doesn’t want to be with you. It is hard to let go of all of the happy memories and second-guessing the reason you broke up in the first place.
7. Wallowing in your pain
It’s true, you have to grieve. You need to. You absolutely need to. But then don’t make it worse for yourself by continually listening to sad songs, eating during the heartache, and prolonging the pain.
8. Give up on love
You can’t be ready to date for some time, you’ll also likely lose your faith in the notion of love. And that’s okay. But know that eventually, this too will pass. And once that time comes, keep the doors and your heart open.
Being In Love Or Being Attached : What’s The Difference
What is Love & What is Attachment?
Many times, you might have been asked by your friend the most tricky question, “Am I in love with him/her?” and you can’t give a proper answer to that question. And you end up saying “I don’t know!”. People often get confused between the two concept- ‘being in love’ and ‘being attached’.
Being in a relationship doesn’t always mean that you are in love with that person. This is more applicable in today’s world as relationships are becoming more transient. To differentiate between these two is a ‘real deal’.
We all want to experience the love that takes away all our pain and whenever he/she is around, the world seems like happen. But, most times we end up being with someone without feeling the spark.
Here are some of the key differences that might help you to distinguish between these two-
1. Real love is all about freedom, the freedom to be who you really are, without any anxieties that the other may judge you. But, if we are attached to our love, we tend to make choices for them and try to involve in every decision of their lives.
2. When we start to place our emotions or feelings over the other person, that means we are not in real love anymore. Love is selfless, and attachment is selfish. And the love fades away gradually and end up in separation.
3. Love has nothing to do with the ego. On the contrary, attachment is all about boosting your ego. Love makes you more empathetic and understanding towards each other- ‘the most charming experience ever’.
4. Attachment may die easily when you realise you are not in love anymore other the other person. But real love always prevails even after breakup. We can’t hate each other under any circumstances and end up defending each other every time in front of others even if we are miles apart.
Remember, real love is all about forgiveness. The next person you date might make you feel like its true love, but real love is a myth after all.
How To Remove Holi Colors?- 30 Best Ways For You
Holi: the Festival of Colors:
Holi is the festival of colors played with a great spirit of love and enthusiasm. Holi without color is meaningless. We know the ramifications of these colors very well and also know that they’re made from potassium bicarbonate. But we play with these colours. Rather than utilising this, we can use flowers colours to make gulal. We may use colours made from gulab ke phool.
Holi colours can be harmful on hair and skin sometimes. Due to these colours, rashes, spots on skin might happen or hair might get dry.
30 Ways to Remove Holi colours:
1. The best way to remove Holi colors would be to wash your face with Cetaphil cleanser followed by applying an antiseptic cream.
2. Olive oil or Castor oil may be applied to your face, hair and entire body before playing Holi.
3. Use a cleanser that has Aloe vera and lemon in it, because it can assist in eliminating colours easily.
4. Coconut or mustard oil is also helpful. Apply it in your skin with cotton and rinse off slowly.
5. Apply foundation before playing Holi. This may shield your skin. In addition, apply Vaseline to your lips.
6. Cleansing milk may also be utilized to remove colours.
7. Take 2 spoon of besan with pinch of haldi (turmeric powder) and 1 tsp mustard oil. Make a paste of it and then apply to the entire body. Rinse wash it off with water.
8. Use cold water to remove the colours.
9. Never wash off gulal with water . By washing it with water it spreads and sticks more to the body. Try to remove it by dry hand and then wash it off with water.
10. Don’t wash your skin with any rough things. This may damage your skin.
11. If you are feeling itchy then mix water with glycerol and applies it to your face. Wash it off with warm water.
12. To lighten the color, rub lemon wedges and following that apply oil mixture and wheat flour.
13. If anyone doesn’t like applying oil, then instead, lotion may also be used. Following this, you may apply as much color you want, because, no strong color will be capable to remain on the skin.
14. Apply nail polish to your nails so the nails don’t get coloured. Later remove it.
15. To guard your skin from the adverse effect of colours, you may apply sunscreen lotion on your body. This may decrease the compound effect of colour.
16. Apply Vaseline if you do not feel comfy with oil before playing with the colors.
17. If while playing holi, some shade get into your eyes and rinse it with clean water. On the day of Holi washing your own eyes, again and again with water is advisable. However, do remember not to rub your eyes, this might cause irritation in the eyes.
18. Apply moisturizer instantly after taking shower.
19. On Holi, if a colour is applied by rubbing, then use the face wash instead of the soap to remove it. However, do remember to remove the color slowly from the skin. Rubbing excessively may damage your skin.
20. Soaked Amchur powder aids in getting rid of the colour.
21. After playing Holi whenever you opt for bathing, then mix Multani Miti about a hour ago and apply to your body. The Mud pack is useful removing colour from the body.
22. Take curd and lemon juice mix and apply it to your hair and rinse the scalp. Wash it off with a herbal shampoo.
23. Don’t wash your face again and again. It might make your face dry.
24. Add 1 tsp white vinegar and wash your hair with it. The following day take 2tsp fenugreek seeds, 3 cup water, amla powder and shikakai powder and boil it. Wash your hair with this mixture and apply the henna pack.
25. Mix gram flour and milk lotion in water and apply the paste to face, legs and hand. Allow it to dry. Then remove it by rubbing hands. This way, the colour on the skin can be removed.
26. Take 1 egg and squeeze half lemon into it. Apply this on the scalp and wash it off.
27. If you apply lotion, Vaseline, olive oil or coconut oil on half a hour before playing Holi; then the colour can’t stick to skin easily.
29. Wash your face with cold water quickly because some colors become permanent after drying up.
30. Do not plan facial or a bleach for at-least a week.
These are few tips that you can easily do to remove colours from your skin. If more rashes are visible, it’s better to see a skin specialist. We definitely should enjoy holi to the fullest, but it has to be eco-friendly, skin-friendly, hair-friendly. Comment below !!
Lifestyle9 months ago
Do You Know These 6 Routine Habits Are Bad For Men’s Private Part
Automobiles7 months ago
Top 10 Most Anticipated Supercars Of 2018
National6 months ago
Do You Know: Can Traffic Police Snatch Your Keys From Your Vehicle While Checking ?
Travel9 months ago
This Will Motivate You to Travel
Health8 months ago
Kundalini Yoga : The Process Of Kundalini Awakening
Diet3 months ago
How To Eat Oats And Lose Weight Quickly
Cricket8 months ago
Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar : The Man Of Records
India7 months ago
Facts Behind 10 Most Popular Beliefs In India